Few companies are better positioned for the future.
From the demographics of the population to our market share, the numbers all point to a career that is both fulfilling and rewarding. At AseraCare Hospice you can find a new level of success by helping people get the care they need. You can make a difference. And we can make it worth your while.
Field Service Educator – Remote Position
In this role, you will foster an environment that promotes optimal efficiencies, staff retention and superior quality of business office employers. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact with a wide variety of responsibilities.
You will plan and deliver clinical education and development of all clinical staff. This will include leading retention efforts, professional development of staff in an effort to move quality forward and reduce turnover.
· Licensed RN in good standing and currently licensed by the state in which employed
· Hospice Certification (CHPN) required
· Approved HPNA Educator within 90 days of hire
· Minimum of three (3) years full-time nursing experience
· Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification
· Experience in Post-Acute healthcare (or Hospice) preferred
· Minimum one (1) year experience in planning, implementing and evaluating educational programs in the field of nursing, preferred
· Ability to travel extensively and work at agency/facility locations
· Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
· Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
· Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with other employees at all levels
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. DrugFree Workplace.
As one of the nation’s leading providers of palliative and hospice care services, we can offer you career resources and opportunities that are second to none. Most important of all, at AseraCare we offer a sincere commitment to helping you build a career that is every bit as rewarding as it is challenging.Choose your path. Set your goals. We will work with you to help you define your own success. ...If it means new opportunities, as a healthcare leader we can make it happen. And if it means offering you career options that better fit your changing life, we can usually do that too. You make excellence in hospice care and palliative medicine possible. That’s why at AseraCare, our commitment to our patients starts with you.