Home Health RN Visiting FT-Days (Pasco County) - AdventHealth Zephyrhills
Location Address:7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills
AdventHealth Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
Full-Time / Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
• Admit new patients according to Department procedure.
• Performs a comprehensive patient assessment, develop and implement an individual patient care plan based on ongoing interpretation of physiological, psychological, sociological deficits affecting the state of health of the patient.
• Evaluates patient progress toward care plan goals.
• Coordinates the activities of health team members to provide comprehensive care and continuity of services and conducts team meetings.
• Supervise and plan Home Health Aide activities appropriate to individual patient care requirements and in accordance with department policy.
• Supervise LPN activities appropriate to individual patient care requirements and in accordance with department policy.
• Demonstrates effective communication skills with all team member, patients and families.
• Maintains clinical record information in accordance with established standards and within established time frames.
What You Will Need:
• Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse
• Current BCLS
• Valid Driver’s License
•Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing
• Minimum of (1) year of clinical experience in Medical/Surgical nursing
Perform the initial assessment of the patient and caregiver for the appropriateness of and acceptance for home health services; establishment and periodic review of the plan of care; implementation of medical treatment when ordered; referral follow-up, provision of, evaluation of and supervision of care; coordination of services given by other health care providers and documentation of all activities and findings. Completes documentation according to Organizational Policies and Regulatory guidelines, performs home visits as ordered. Continued employment is contingent upon your ability to perform job duties as outline in this job description.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.