YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
• Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
• Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
• Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
•Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job
• Drivers License credentialed from the Illinois Department of Motor Vehicles (IL-DMV) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.