- Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse with professional Compact State licensure and other states as deemed necessary by state law or client contract.
- Washington D.C. and California license preferred.
- Must maintain current nursing licensure by completing applications for renewal in a timely manner and by complying with all requirements for continuing education. No nurse will be scheduled to work any shift if their nursing license has expired. It is the nurse's responsibility to ensure that the Manager of the Clinical Call Center Operations is notify immediately if their license status changes. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in termination of employment.
- Maintain current nursing skills and knowledge base by attendance at workshops and seminars, completion of mandatory continuing education, reading of professional journals, publications, and participation in professional organizations.
- Minimum 3 years in a physician office, home health, critical care and/or emergency room setting.
- Background in Telephonic Nurse Triage preferred.
- Background in telephonic call center strongly preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus