Las Vegas, Nevada
Dodge City, Kansas
Syracuse, New York
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Binghamton, New York
Panama City Beach, Florida
Grand Junction, Colorado
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric population.
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.