Location: Margaretville, New York
The primary purpose of your job position is to assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of recreational, social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual programs, in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent
- None required. On-the-job training provided.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitor, government agencies/personnel and the general public.Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing activity services.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition.
*Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
Mountainside Residential Care Center
Join the team at Mountainside Residential Care Center, our award-winning 82-bed enhanced care facility. We have received a 5-Star rating from Medicare's "Nursing Home Compare" and 5-star ratings in U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 issues. Not only is Mountainside Residential Care Center rated as one of the top nursing homes nationwide for providing excellence in care -- we are also setting the pace for outstanding care and quality services.