Location: Marrero, Louisiana
LifePoint is a leader in community-based healthcare, becoming a diversified healthcare delivery network with 50,000 dedicated employees and more than 3,000 employed providers working in more than 65 community hospital campuses, more than 30 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum. We also have more than 15 new rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals currently under development. With many locations, we are certain to have a job for you!
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. We welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will:
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
physical therapist, physical therapy, physical therapy assistant, physical therapist therapy, physical therapy aide, home health physical therapist, Acute care, ADL, ADLs, ALF, Balance dysfunction, case management, case manager, clinical, clinic, clinical rotation, geriatric, geriatrics, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, hospital, inpatient, inpatient PT, inpatient P.T., inpatient physical therapist, inpatient therapist, licensed therapist, licensed PT, licensed P.T., licensed physical therapist, modalities, neuro, neurological, ortho, ortho PT, ortho P.T., ortho therapist, ortho physical therapist, orthopedics, orthopedic, orthopedic PT, orthopedic P.T., orthopedic physical therapist, PT, P.T., physical therapist, physical therapy, DPT, doctorate PT, doctorate P.T., doctorate physical therapist, medical, medical care, therapist, therapy Care Manager, therapy case manager, therapy case management, therapy Job, therapy Jobs, PT job, PT jobs, P.T. job, P.T. jobs, physical therapy job, physical therapy jobs, physical therapist job, physical therapist jobs, Oasis, outpatient, outpatient clinic, out patient, outpatient rehab, outpatient PT, outpatient P.T., outpatient therapist, outpatient physical therapy, outpatient physical therapist, PRN, PDM, rehab, rehab PT, rehab P.T., rehab physical therapist, rehab setting, rehabilitative, therapeutic, safe strides, safe strides PT, safe strides P.T., safe strides physical therapist, skilled visit, SNF, sports med, sports medicine, sports med therapist, sports med physical therapist, sports medical physical therapist, subacute, sub acute, post acute, therapy, travel PT, travel P.T., travel therapist, travel physical therapist, traveling PT, traveling P.T., traveling physical therapist, rehabilitation services, rehabcare, hospital rehabilitation services, inpatient rehabilitation services, skilled rehabilitation services, IRF, HRS, SRS, RHC, RHB
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
Current CPR certification.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current employee Click Here.