This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, send your CV to Jasmine.Vasquez@lvhn.org.
One of the largest medical groups in the US is seeking a maternal-fetal medicine (MFM) physician to join a team of 10 MFMs, five perinatal nurse practitioners, 24 perinatal sonographers, four genetic counselors, and a dietician. The successful candidate will work with an MFM group that is academically oriented and committed to excellent clinical care, education, and research.
- Academic-affiliated role in a busy practice
- Opportunity to participate in many subspecialty programs that enhance provider satisfaction and patient care, including Diabetes in Pregnancy Program, Hypertension/Kidney Disease Program, Cardio-OB Program, Placenta Accreta Spectrum Program, Advanced Gynecologic Imaging Program, Neurology and Pregnancy Program, Prenatal Palliative Care Program
- Extensive prenatal diagnosis and fetal care program performs more than 50,000 ultrasounds annually
- Inpatient consults at one of Pennsylvania's top hospitals
- Invasive procedures performed include CVS, genetic amniocentesis, selective/multifetal reduction, PUBS/IUT, and shunt procedures
- One of the largest medical groups in the US
- Excellent reputation and established history of success
- A network champion for Maternal Medicine and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.