All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time/Days
Shift: 32 hours per week (Covers all counties as needed)
Location: AdventHealth Hendersonville 895 Howard Gap Rd Hendersonville NC 28732
The role you’ll contribute:
The Home Health RN Visit Nurse is a professional nurse who under the general supervision of the Care Manager, provides skilled nursing care to assigned patients and directs Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health Aides to provide quality care in accordance with physician orders under a plan of care. Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates total patient care and coordinates patient/family teaching. Assures compliance with nursing standards, federal, state, and local government regulations, and company clinical policies. Provides goal directed care leading to specific outcomes. May be on call for after-hours work. Coordinates and directs the home care patient’s care based on individual patient needs.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patients assigned to visit.
· Reports changes in patient condition in a timely manner to the physician and/or RN Care Manager. Obtains orders for changes in the plan of care to respond to the patient's condition.
· Follows orders for treatment and provides services as indicated on the plan of care.
· Utilizes and implements appropriate educational tools and pathways per guidelines and/or policy and procedure
· Takes ownership to optimize agency performance through active involvement in quality improvement activities.
· Accurately documents and submits timely the assessment, interventions and evaluations pertaining to patient's care management and services in accordance with the agency policy and procedure.
· Implements the plan of care through direct patient care and coordination with other disciplines. Provides care based on physician’s orders, in compliance with policies and procedures, standards of care, and regulatory requirements. Provides skilled nursing care, preventative rehabilitative procedures, and prescribed treatments with a variety of patient populations within various potentially complex home situations.
· Demonstrates self-education as evidenced by completion of mandatory annual trainings and continuing educational opportunities. Demonstrates furthering professional growth through sharing knowledge with others.
· Assures that practice reflects current standards and best practice within area of expertise
· Acts independently and responsibly to perform duties on a consistent basis and in a timely manner.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Current Registered Nursing License in state of practice
CPR certified required
Minimum of six months relevant clinical RN experience
Strong computer and technology skills required
Functions with a high degree of independence
Ability to delegate tasks to appropriate personnel as indicated by skill level and professional standing.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.