Location: Park Falls, Wisconsin
Internal Number: R-0024863
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Physician - Primary Care
501511418 Park Falls-Primary Care
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Marshfield Medical Center - Park Falls is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join our well-established rural health center in Park Falls, Wisconsin.
- Traditional practice providing both outpatient and inpatient care
- Join a collegial group of 2 other physicians and 3 APCs
- Work closely with all departments and a well supportive care team including RNs who are wound-care trained
- Multiple specialty providers frequently rotate onsite
- Opportunity to provide nursing home coverage
- Call is a 1:3 rotation for the hospital; roughly 0-2 calls per night with support from the inpatient RNs
- Clinic, dental center and critical access hospital (20 beds) are located on the same campus
- Beautiful location for the outdoor enthusiast with many state parks, lakes and spectacular views to enjoy
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive 2 year salary guarantee
- Lucrative bonus and/or stipend during training
- 4 weeks of vacation and 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- Generous retirement plan; 401(k) plan with match and 457(b) plan
- Up to $20,000 relocation support
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/ Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education
Park Falls Community
Nestled along the Flambeau River, Park Falls is centrally located in rural northern Wisconsin and serves as the regional health care hub. The wooded and relaxed setting of the Park Falls area is an outdoors paradise and has attracted visitors from southern Wisconsin and Illinois for many years. You won't have a hard time getting out in nature in Price County. There is year-round recreational activities like biking, fishing, ATVing in summer to skiing, snowmobiling and snowshoeing in winter. The quality of Wisconsin's educational system is well known, and Park Falls is no exception. The residents also have supported a large ice arena project, as well as a renowned junior golf program, which includes a junior golf course and clubhouse. Fun Fact: Park Falls prides itself on its fine athletic programs, boasting recent state championships in both girls' and boys' basketball, cross country, track, and hockey.
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence and Affordability.
Shelly Van Vonderen, Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable and compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Exclusion From Federal Programs: Employee may not at any time have been or be excluded from participation in any federally funded program, including Medicare and Medicaid. This is a condition of employment. Employee must immediately notify his/her manager or the Health System's Compliance Officer if he/she is threatened with exclusion or becomes excluded from any federally funded program.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.